St. Augustine Beach, Fl
I agree to the following conditions.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 5 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. NO Early Check-in or late check-out without written permission.
- This is a NON-SMOKING house.
- No charcoal grills are allowed by the house. There is a gas BBQ at the house. The BBQ Grill must be cleaned before and after each use. It is not cleaned by the cleaning crews. Propane is not included. You are welcome to use what is left in the tank, but if the tank is empty you need to get a refill at Publix.
- Dogs are allowed with the exception of pit-bulls, rottweiler, or any aggressive breed of dog. A pet fee applies (Max 2 pets) Call David if you want to request an exception on the number of pets. No cats permitted in rental beach house under any conditions.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable (15) days after departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and trash are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and are cleaned.
- All keys are left in the lock box and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- NO Early check-in or late check-out.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
- PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at time of booking. If the payment is made by check and sent via regular mail the payment must arrive within 5 business days from the time of submission of this lease. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Patricia Barry or David Manaute. To pay with credit card, please call 904-540-9660. To pay with Paypal, use the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org . The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
5313 Pelican Way
St. Augustine, Fl 32092
- CANCELLATIONS: No refunds will be granted for cancellations. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. See item number fifteen (15) of this contract.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests allowed is limited. Contact David Manaute for details about the property you are booking. If you don’t contact David about this item the maximum will be automatically agreed to 12 guests.
- Cleaning fee of $189 one-time linen-towel setup, paper products, dish towels, dishwasher detergent and clean up service after departing.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and (8) bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not available. A washer and dryer are available in the house. These appliances are not included in the rental fee and are provided as a courtesy to the guests. If the machines become non-operational the renters understand that there will be no full or partial refunds of any kind. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit with the exception of the beach towels.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice prior to the lease getting accepted.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase or talk to your insurance agent. We suggest you buy trip insurance that allows you to cancel for any reason.
- UTILITIES. All utilities for short term guests (short term is less than 15 nights) are covered within the rent amount. Long Term Tenants, (long term is 15 nights or more) will be responsible for paying the utilities generated over $50. The Utilities applicable are: Electric, Water, Internet and Lawn Care. Lawn Care is $35 per visit as needed. The landlord will determine when the yard needs care. A Utility Deposit of $200 might be added to the total of the fees. Any remaining amount will be refunded to Long Term Tenants within 14 days.
- Renters must report any maintenance issues immediately to the Landlord and must refrain from using any equipment or the part of the house that requires maintenance/repairs.
I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
USE OF SWIMMING POOL WAIVER OF LIABILITY & USE OF FRONT AND BACKYARD
This Agreement waives any and all liability of David Manaute and Patricia Barry, herein The Landlord, for any use of the swimming pool on the property, 4 Grandview Road, St. Augustine, Fl 32080. A non-parent cannot legally sign this waiver for other peopleʼs children. This agreement must be signed by a parent/legal guardian of all children under 18 years old who will enter the house. Print as many forms as needed and email them to email@example.com.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SIGN BELOW
- I, the tenant signing below wish for myself and my child(ren) (if applicable) to utilize the services, facilities, and swimming pool offered by the property 4 Grandview Rd, St. Augustine, Fl.
- I hereby agree that the use of the services, facilities, swimming pool and yards is voluntary and at my own risk.
- As a condition of my/our use of the swimming pool and yards, I on behalf of myself, our heirs and assigns and my child(ren) (if applicable) and all my guests and their children and I expressly agree to forever discharge, waive and release The Landlord from any and all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, or courses of action, for all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of The Landlord on account of bodily injury, mental injury, death and/or property damage from, any mishap, accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by my child(ren) or myself or others resulting from, connected with or caused by the use of The Landlord’s swimming pool, including, but not limited to any injury resulting from mechanical defects or failure of any equipment or devices used in such services, swimming pool, yard or facilities.
- I declare and affirm that I and my child(ren) (if applicable) am in good medical and physical condition and that the use of The Landlord’s facilities, yard and swimming pool does not pose any danger to my or my child(ren)ʼs (if applicable) or any guests or their children’s health.
- Pool Rules:
- All users must shower before entering the pool.
- Guests under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times.
- Guests under the age of 18 must have this liability waiver completed by their parent.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- No alcohol is allowed in the pool or on the pool deck.
- No glass or metal containers are allowed in the pool or the surrounding areas consisting of the complete backyard. Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers are allowed.
- Participants are required to report any maintenance/repair needs to the Landlord.
- Diving is not permitted, as serious injury, paralysis or even death could occur.
- People with open wounds or infectious diseases are not permitted in the pool or spa.
- No running, pushing and horseplay on wet deck areas or around the pool or backyard..
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied and closely supervised by an adult while in the pool or pool area. Persons over 65 years or with any disability or health condition must be accompanied and assisted by other able adults on or around the pool deck and pool. I understand and agree that my use of
The Landlord’s facilities and swimming pool may be immediately terminated if my and/or my child(ren)ʼs or guests behavior is not in accordance with the above.
I have read and understand the foregoing, and acknowledge my consent to the terms of this Waiver and Release for myself and my children (if applicable) by booking this property and/or by signing this form and submitting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org